Rudy's March 16th hotel thread

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
A few buddy's and I are gonna make the trip down this year. I'm pretty sure we're staying at the Hilton in Durham but I may be wrong my buddy's the one who booked it.

Anyone coming from the northeast, how are you guys getting down there? I plan on heading down Friday morning but I'm not sure how bad DC traffic is gonna be.

95 south to 85 south from Baltimore. Dc and Fredericksburg traffic is bad no matter what time of the day so just hope for the best.

Bubba88

Reaction score
I'll be at the Quality Inn as well along w/ some of the guys from Darkhorse. I'm gonna make the trip up there Friday morning. What kinda mischief is everyone planning Friday night? :toast:

p8ntballn2

Reaction score
i'm coming down from Northern VA friday around 1 or 2pm.. 95 South sucks all the way to fredricksburg on any afternoon during the week but even worse on Fridays. I'll be staying in Burlington @ the Best Western. trying to get to the event early.

this is my first time going.. can someone tell me how it works if i want to participate in one of the events.. like if i want to dyno my truck.. do i just register when i show up? or do i have to do something in advance.. sorry for my ignorance.. just trying to get my ducks in a row.

thanks guys... see you all saturday.

Bubba88

Reaction score
i'm coming down from Northern VA friday around 1 or 2pm.. 95 South sucks all the way to fredricksburg on any afternoon during the week but even worse on Fridays. I'll be staying in Burlington @ the Best Western. trying to get to the event early.

this is my first time going.. can someone tell me how it works if i want to participate in one of the events.. like if i want to dyno my truck.. do i just register when i show up? or do i have to do something in advance.. sorry for my ignorance.. just trying to get my ducks in a row.

thanks guys... see you all saturday.

qualifying for the drags starts at 10am Saturday so be ready (Gates open @ 9am). Dyno is pretty much whoever gets their first goes first and so forth.

p8ntballn2

Reaction score
qualifying for the drags starts at 10am Saturday so be ready (Gates open @ 9am). Dyno is pretty much whoever gets their first goes first and so forth.

Thanks for the info.. not really looking to do the drags.. just the dyno.. so i'll make sure to get there early.. thanks!

Latest posts

Members online