Rudy's March 16th hotel thread

MUDSTROKIN'

Reaction score
I'll be heading down from Roanoke Saturday morning. Maybe Friday night if my buddy and I feel like getting rowdy and have some extra coin for a room. Hell might Even sleep in the truck at the quality in.:toast:

nickg3130

Reaction score
Heading out early tomorrow morning. Should be there in the evening it's about an 8 hour trip from my place in NJ. Can't wait to make it out there!

Bubba88

Reaction score
We'll be at the Quality Inn as well. I'm ready to get some party time on! I'll be headed out about 4am (gotta make a stop for work on the way) so I should be pulling into Durham around 3pm

bigbeanOBS

Reaction score
A few buddy's and I are gonna make the trip down this year. I'm pretty sure we're staying at the Hilton in Durham but I may be wrong my buddy's the one who booked it.

Anyone coming from the northeast, how are you guys getting down there? I plan on heading down Friday morning but I'm not sure how bad DC traffic is gonna be.

we're staying at Hilton in durham just pulled in about and hour ago with the miss see ya tomorrow Ricky dc traffic wasn't bad watch out for Alittle traffic in Baltimore that about it and Richmond ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363321116.847716.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363321134.480008.jpg

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
is that Jared's truck, dirty?

I got $100 for the first person to hook to that trailer and put it behind the hotel.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

Latest posts

Members online