Rudys Perdormace Ebay

markcharltonjr

Reaction score
Rudy's is Great, even accepted my lower offer price, and answered questions prior to finalizing the purchase. Got my NDash Tuner in 2 business days. Was a great experience.

wackyman9

Reaction score
Same here, made an offer for d.p.f-r and duhlete pipe, fast and flawless. Apparently the way it works (at least my experience with gearbox and flo-pro) they order direct from the manufacturer and the manufacturer ships to you..

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I may have paid a small child's hair more for my products. But I personally like dealing with NoLimiDiesel. Smaller outfit. More personable.... just an opinion. Buying from ebay seems to leave a gap for support if needed.

swinky

Reaction score
I'm broke af and still pay the few extra bones to not use eBay.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

HuntTx777

Reaction score
Ended up calling Rudys, they were great to work with and put me one hell of a package deal together. Thanks for all the feedback.

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
Don't buy from them. Mike price matches and has much better service. Had a heck of a time swapping the block off that was wrong one from rudys, spent my own money sending it back twice and after two months of messing with them I just ordered from Mike. Never did get right plate from them. Mike had right one first time to me in 3 days. Lesson learned

Horsemover

Reaction score
Rudy's has always taken great care of me. No phucking around with prices if you call & no worries ����

Last edited:

ford rules

Reaction score
I like to buy from smaller shops.
I did buy my exhaust off ebay though, Found a full 5" kit for $189 it must have been market wrong since the next day I went to order another and it was up to $389.

Mike is good to deal with though so ill continue dealing with him!!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I like to buy from smaller shops.
I did buy my exhaust off ebay though, Found a full 5" kit for $189 it must have been market wrong since the next day I went to order another and it was up to $389.

Mike is good to deal with though so ill continue dealing with him!!

def.

HuntTx777

Reaction score
I did call NoLimit but they were way outa line as far as pricing went, everyone has good things to say about them so I'm sure if I have any issues I may regret my decision. Off subject Rudys website seems to be down. Does anyone know anything about that..

sootie

Reaction score
The owner of no limit posted in this very thread that he would beat or match any price...sounds pretty good to me :shrug:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I did call NoLimit but they were way outa line as far as pricing went, everyone has good things to say about them so I'm sure if I have any issues I may regret my decision. Off subject Rudys website seems to be down. Does anyone know anything about that..

we're not outta line at all, we dont SMASH the map pricing down publically, as nobody does, we have very competitive pricing and can beat anyone on anything. hope they sold you an s&b !!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.