• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Running 7.3, bad 4R100, good transfercase

ken6881

Reaction score
Still in the truck and will part out.
Forged rod year 2000 7.3 with unknown miles (2002 truck shows 272k) runs and drives good stock injector and turbo bellowed up pipes 4 years ago , new glow plugs , water pump and oil cooler last year. Run amsoil with a bypass filter since I have owned the truck. Turbo to oil pan asking 1800 obo will part out just let me know what you want and make an offer

4R100 has John woods valve body has fine metal in the pan trans pulls without slipping for about 30 seconds then nothing in any gear until you turn it off and wait a few mins and it will work for about 30 seconds
Make offer

Good electric shift transfer case
Asking 400 obo
Have video of engine running.
Located in Madisonville ky still in truck but can pull asap
2704540683 call or txt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441674023.116365.jpg

buckeye0913

Reaction score
do you happen to have the HPOP reservoir cover and the wiring harness from the big plug to all the sensors and valvecover gasket plugs? I dont need the sensors or anything just the harness. Thanks, shipping to 92123

ken6881

Reaction score
Let me put this thread on hold for a day or so my wife realized when I do my cummins swap that I'm going to put a 5 speed in the truck and had a fit because she never drove one before. And wants to stay automatic if I can find a decent deal on a trans i will keep the parts I have listed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online