RUNNING ******D ON STK TRANS

HuntTx777

Reaction score
I just flashed my trans back to factory and uploaded my tunes again I am currently running H&S canned tunes. My question and main concern is how safe is it running performance with out programming transmission. I do not run my truck hard at all but "occasionally" I do hammer down but it's pretty rare. Also if I go with custom tunes such as ******** will the trans tuning drive noticeably smoother?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just flashed my trans back to factory and uploaded my tunes again I am currently running H&S canned tunes. My question and main concern is how safe is it running performance with out programming transmission. I do not run my truck hard at all but "occasionally" I do hammer down but it's pretty rare. Also if I go with custom tunes such as ******** will the trans tuning drive noticeably smoother?

you need it tuned majorly. and yes , with GH it will be noticeably crisper.

HuntTx777

Reaction score
Ok, hell... So for now as long as I drive easy and stay out of it should I be ok? Gonna have to save up some change to order mcc and tunes.

HuntTx777

Reaction score
90% of the roads in my town are 30-40 MPH so driving around locked up in 3rd and 4th was getting pretty annoying, along with the constant down shifting if I just happened to speed up enough to get to 5th..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.