S&B CAI?

DTIEK

Reaction score
Looking at getting a S&B for my 13. Is there any pros and cons oil vs. dry filters? Also what kind of real world mileage gains if any are you guys seeing? Future plans for the truck include full delete with H&S.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I run a dry filter on mine, I am a farmer and I'm in a lot of dust I've heard a dry filter can be better for that.

Randy_270

Reaction score
I have an S&B with an oiled filter and I drive a lot of gravel, I just swapped out my filter for my spare because it was filthy and the inside of the filter and all the piping was clean. Also I noticed about .5-1 mpg increase over just a dpf delete and tune

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I have an S&B with an oiled filter and I drive a lot of gravel, I just swapped out my filter for my spare because it was filthy and the inside of the filter and all the piping was clean. Also I noticed about .5-1 mpg increase over just a dpf delete and tune

Also noticed the increase in unloaded mileage, not much of a diff when loaded, maybe .2 to .3.... Def more responsive, as I would imagine, that it flows much more air...

Latest posts

Members online