S300 turbo feed

swinky

Reaction score
Hey gents my turbo feed line has been leaking pretty bad lately and I need to do something different. I have the older oil cooler cover with the stc fitting on the cover to the turba. The newer ones just had one offset bolt right?

Anyway I need a new feed line so I'm guessing I should just remove the stc fitting and use the female threads from the cover to go straight into a new line to the turba. Anybody know the thread pitch on that. I'm working out of state for the next 2-3 weeks and really want to have everything ready and sitting at home to get the truck running strong before it gets to cold to make a solid pass.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strokethis213

Reaction score
I used the female end and went to Parker to get some fittings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokin6L

Reaction score
Jared, just cut the factory one. Use the part that goes into the oil cooler and build off that. That's what guys do. Here's one I made.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 83

strokin6L

Reaction score
I still have one that i made if you want it. I went back to vgt a few years ago....so its just been sitting here.

swinky

Reaction score
I still have one that i made if you want it. I went back to vgt a few years ago....so its just been sitting here.
I appreciate it man but I think mine is a little different because it's an early truck. I have the stc fitting

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

strokin6L

Reaction score
Mine is early....build date march 03. There's no stc fitting for the oil feed on the early trucks.

Last edited:

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
There is without a doubt a snap style fitting on the early 03 builds. Maybe source a oil cooler cover an swap it to the later style Jared.

Latest posts

Members online