S363 kit now has dtcs

williamallen13

Reaction score
While I was sitting stopped in traffic this morning my truck had the advanced Stabilitrak pop up and then it says reduced engine power in I had to pull over immediately and so I check for the codes in the po132 a which is something with the turbocharger electrical fault or something. Has anyone had this happen to them with an aftermarket non VGT turbo I am currently running pip tunes. I've had this installed for about 2000 miles now and never had this code pop up or any codes pop up.

50_shooter

Reaction score
Morgan at Midwest can fix u. He got mine running right after I was plagued with codes and de-fueling. Wasn't his kits, but he was the one who made a real effort to fix it, and succeeded.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Morgan at Midwest can fix u. He got mine running right after I was plagued with codes and de-fueling. Wasn't his kits, but he was the one who made a real effort to fix it, and succeeded.

I'll second that one. He's great about fixing people up with their tuning!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
While I was sitting stopped in traffic this morning my truck had the advanced Stabilitrak pop up and then it says reduced engine power in I had to pull over immediately and so I check for the codes in the po132 a which is something with the turbocharger electrical fault or something. Has anyone had this happen to them with an aftermarket non VGT turbo I am currently running pip tunes. I've had this installed for about 2000 miles now and never had this code pop up or any codes pop up.

running PIP tunes that you stole ! after all the help they have been to you , even when your dumb ass improperly installed a turbo kit and complained that the tunes were the problem and they rush fixed them for you, for no reason ! then they've continued to support the product YOU purchased , and you are disputing the charges saying " you didn't receive the goods " ... you are low, and now this entire site knows about it. thanks for being a great customer .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.