S363sx-e

Bullet 21

Reaction score
New to the Ford world, I've owned 3 duramax trucks (LBZ and 2 LMM), 2012 Ram w/ 6.7 Cummins, and now a 2011 F250 w/ 6.7 PS. I typically hit a few pot holes, custom tune them and be done. But I ordered a MDP Budget kit with S363sx-e with MDP Piping Kit. I plan on running stock fuel (at least for now) and having my GH tunes updated.

What should I expect out of this setup?

Codydiesel

Reaction score
On my 12 my with the older style 363 I was running 13.2 in the 1/4 and power wise was coming to about 535-560. So you should be well within there with the sxe version.

Bullet 21

Reaction score
The kit arrived yesterday, I am waiting on updated tuning from Mike. I'm not sure when I will get around to installing it yet.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The kit arrived yesterday, I am waiting on updated tuning from Mike. I'm not sure when I will get around to installing it yet.

call here and get with luke. i'm not sure which tune we're talking about.

Bullet 21

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Mike and the guys at No Limit. They allowed me to change directions at the last minute. I can't wait to see the end results!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank Mike and the guys at No Limit. They allowed me to change directions at the last minute. I can't wait to see the end results!

yeah it's gonna be cool. you'll be one of the first thats for sure.

12FlowerStroke

Reaction score
Off topic but how loud are these sxe series compared to stock. Running a 5" straight with 8" stack would you need a resonator or muffler?

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Thats a good question and something I haven't thought about. I am running 5" straight pipe with the stock setup currently. Looking forward to the hiss being GONE! It was always tuned out with my duramax trucks but GH didn't act like they wanted to do it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.