s364.5 fmw non-vgt manufacturer?

04cr450

Reaction score
I would think^ I have never seen a 62 with 190 30's run. Its really all in the nozzle size for a clean run- I would think it would clean it up nice and be a great towing combo.. just guessing, going off of how my setup runs

04 f350

Reaction score
A box 66 will run good with stock injectors, a 64.5 with stock sticks will run even better.

Has anybody used either of these chargers with stock sticks to know that it would run good? MDub is the only one I know off the top of my head that is running any S series chargers on stock injectors, reason I ask is I actually went back to stocks and would love to know if the 64 or 66 would work good that way I wouldn't waste time buying the 62, very curious to see if anybody has ran either of these combos, I figured the box 66 would be incredibly laggy

swinky

Reaction score
I tend to have a different definition of lag than most. I would not be afraid to run a 64.5 with stock injectors at all.

JDub

Reaction score
That is a brand new performance line of S300's just announced and ready for pre-order yesterday. The 64.5 FMW is an available compressor size, but they only come with the 74mm turbine wheel. So if you're looking for the 64.5/70, it'll still be a custom unit built by HTT

JDub

Reaction score
That is a brand new performance line of S300's just announced and ready for pre-order as of yesterday. The 64.5 FMW is an available compressor size, but they only come with the 74mm turbine wheel. So if you're looking for the 64.5/70, it'll still be a custom unit built by HTT

swinky

Reaction score
That is a brand new performance line of S300's just announced and ready for pre-order as of yesterday. The 64.5 FMW is an available compressor size, but they only come with the 74mm turbine wheel. So if you're looking for the 64.5/70, it'll still be a custom unit built by HTT
69/74/.91

That sounds heavenly. 255s, dual oil, spray, gated...... I can see the holes in my block now.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
What are the pros and cons of the 70mm vs 74mm wheel on the364.5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oilfieldtrash15

Reaction score
The 70 will have better spool-up and midrange. The 74 will be better at controlling egt's, drive pressures, and top end from what I've been told and read. All probably dependent on injector selection somewhat. The 74 will be close to box 66 performance wise but will have a little lag to it similar to a 66 but slightly quicker to spool since it has a smaller and lighter compressor wheel.

Haven't ran either just been researching non-vgts for a while.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.