s366 install

the kitch

Reaction score
ok guys i just got a steal on this rcd mount and pedestal with a htturbo s366 its all installed but i have a few questions do i need a 4in down pipe? and also i cant get this thing to seal up on the y-pipe to the turbo any special tricks i have loosed up pipes and all culd the clamp just be bad? Idk and who does great trans tuning to get the drivablity up on these im running 175/75 and supporting mods whats your alls imput on this setup and my problems turbo specs are 66mm compressor 71mm turbine and 13 cm housing? i think. t

hanks guys

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
That charger should have no problems lighting with the right tuning. Matt @ Gearhead has an awesome file for non vgt chargers. If you are interested, pm me and I will tell you what shift strategy to use in the tuning. Comparing Erics files to Matts, Matts shifts better in my truck hands down. 13cm exhaust housing is t3 im pretty sure, usually those have a 3" vband outlet flange, in which case youre going to weld on a new flange to your current downpipe, you dont need 4", 3.5" is just fine.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
That charger should have no problems lighting with the right tuning. Matt @ Gearhead has an awesome file for non vgt chargers. If you are interested, pm me and I will tell you what shift strategy to use in the tuning. Comparing Erics files to Matts, Matts shifts better in my truck hands down. 13cm exhaust housing is t3 im pretty sure, usually those have a 3" vband outlet flange, in which case youre going to weld on a new flange to your current downpipe, you dont need 4", 3.5" is just fine.

:whs:

you will need the new flange welded to your down pipe in order for the down pipe to seal against the turbo. I got mine i believe from Verocious motor sports, or give JJ at dozers a shout, he should be able to get you one.

as far as the up pipes, you will need to loosen the bottom bolts of the up pipes that go to the manifolds, that should give you enough play in the up pipes to get them to seat right on the turbo., you will also need to have the t3 vband adapter as PP said above. should mount right up to the the turbo with a gasket in between.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
find a stock duramax down pipe from a 04.5 up truck, sam flange. any turbo place should be able to sell you one. If I didnt just scrap my brothers stocker i'd say i'd cut the flange off and send it to you.

Latest posts

Members online