S366 VS Full Force BASB Bell 300 series Turbo

Reaction score
You planning on a 6.7?
Was... but bought the 06 in my tapatalk signature, I need to update my actual Sig too

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Was... but bought the 06 in my tapatalk signature, I need to update my actual Sig too

06-6.0l, studded, reworked heads, egr ******, blue spring mod, 6.4 banjos, dummy plugs, stand pipe, upgraded stc fitting, New oil cooler, New ipr, New icp, atlas 40 FICM, stage 1 powermax, and Looney wild, 325/65R18

Oh I missed that...sounds like a clean well setup truck.

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Jody runs a HFSB and 180/80's on his excursion and it produces nearly identical to my BASB and 180/80's. So I have no clue what happened in Curt's case but glad he's happy now.

m j

Reaction score
Love my BASB with 175/80s.

The BW S400 series turbos have clearance issues in the OBS trucks. You have massage the firewall for clearance.

Stick with a T4 series turbo, there are much more turbo choices available.

Billy T.
[email protected]

the firewall for the DP was a pretty big mod but the one spot the turbo might touch was very minor, I gave is a smack just because but I am not sure it needed it. I will try and find the pic of the sharpie mark I made on the cowl area that I thought was suspect.

the downpipe required a fair amount of work, I am glad I had a portapower for the t4 install (had to loosen the body bolts and push a bit to get ds uppipe to go in as well)

IMG_20131110_154400_zpsbc1ca1cd.png

blaze42069

Reaction score
the firewall for the DP was a pretty big mod but the one spot the turbo might touch was very minor, I gave is a smack just because but I am not sure it needed it. I will try and find the pic of the sharpie mark I made on the cowl area that I thought was suspect.

the downpipe required a fair amount of work, I am glad I had a portapower for the t4 install (had to loosen the body bolts and push a bit to get ds uppipe to go in as well)

IMG_20131110_154400_zpsbc1ca1cd.png

Wow that big turbo and only the 2 " manifolds? You know they make bigger ones hey.

Latest posts

Members online