• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

S467.7 fmw

SG144

Reaction score
I have a good condition s467.7 fmw with race cover I was running on my
6.4 as a single. 67/83/.90 T4, bumping up in size and looking to get some money back outta this one. few thousand miles on it since new. exhaust housing was just recently ceramic coated, cover is currently painted teal but I could sandblast it back to raw. not sure of a price y'all are willing to pay for a used charger. $950 OBO Located in Buffalo NY. text anytime 716-933-8032

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks for selling me a broken turbo... Without a ceramic coated exhaust housing like you said. Now i get to pull the turbo off and send it out for a rebuild

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
Thanks for selling me a broken turbo... Without a ceramic coated exhaust housing like you said. Now i get to pull the turbo off and send it out for a rebuild

If you payed with pay pal I would try disputing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m j

Reaction score
I had to do that buying a used turbo on here. PayPal is the only way to fly on internet purchases.
sometimes people dont know what they have, other times they are scammers.

document and send copys to paypal on everything and they dont take long to resolve it.
I had BD go over the turbo and it was trashed, not a "ran it for 10 minutes" like was posted.

good luck.

RSK

Reaction score
upon further inspection from james at barder turbo, it needs not only a rebuild kit, but a new center section as well.... so Do not buy from this guy... and i did pay with paypal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.