SALE!......BlACK FRIDAY +

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Need Prices? Just PM me, Call the shop, or post here! We are running a sale on everything we sell.

In addition we are running 15% off every MPD product made/fabricated in house, and offering some services such as 6.0L injector deals, buy a set and get them installed FREE or get $200 off your order of any 6.0 MPD Injector!

Happy Holidays all from Me and the crew here at MPD :blitzed:

dn4c.jpg

Last edited:

Dave

Reaction score
Greg do you 6.0 cores on hand to build the up pipes from? Im interested just cant have my truck down to ship mine to you

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes! We will have a total of 5 sets of up pipe cores built by the end of the day today ready for Friday! That price is + your core pipe in return.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
6.4 single kits are currently in the redesign phase and will not at this moment be offered on the black friday sale. The kits are about a week to 2 weeks out.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I will be sending quotes out for pricing for items on Friday, I cannot officially release anything yet until we open Friday at 9AM

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
6.4 single kits are currently in the redesign phase and will not at this moment be offered on the black friday sale. The kits are about a week to 2 weeks out.

Damn was hopping they would make it any idea when they will be done?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We are open guys! from 7-9am we are running free shipping for the early birds!

We are altering pricing on the website for our in house products as well, but for everything else make sure you call us for the best possible deal!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
pm'd!

Also just sold a set of 6.0 T4 up pipes, 4 more left at 15% off!

Latest posts

Members online