Scan Gauge Group Buy

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
I got mine today but, it isn't working. It says "Annunciator is not setup" and then shuts off. Im thinking I got the wrong gauge or it is broken from what I have been reading on other forums????? :shrug:

JDNeis

Reaction score
Just got mine in today. Getting ready to throw it in the truck. Quick Question though, anybody with an OBS been removing the jumper on the back of the Gauge and running 12v switched power to it? Or leaving it and just plugging it straight into the OBD2 port and going from there?

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
(whining like a 8 year old) MOOOOOOMMMMMMM PAUL GAVE THEM ONE BUT NOT ME YET, THATS NOT FAIR.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
I got mine today but, it isn't working. It says "Annunciator is not setup" and then shuts off. Im thinking I got the wrong gauge or it is broken from what I have been reading on other forums????? :shrug:

PM Sent

im hoping mine will show up today! sucks you are having problems with it 03-blue.

Did it show?:rockon:

Just got mine in today. Getting ready to throw it in the truck. Quick Question though, anybody with an OBS been removing the jumper on the back of the Gauge and running 12v switched power to it? Or leaving it and just plugging it straight into the OBD2 port and going from there?

We just hooked it to the OBDII port in our trucks

(whining like a 8 year old) MOOOOOOMMMMMMM PAUL GAVE THEM ONE BUT NOT ME YET, THATS NOT FAIR.

Haha Brett yours left Friday....:D:rockon:

washingtoncoastie

Reaction score
Anyone else get theirs? Still waiting one mine. Hopefully the mail lady will have it today. Seems like every time I orfer something from the south it takes a few days longer for it to get here than when I'm buying from the east coast.

Ouch

Reaction score
order showed up today.. cant wait to install the gauge and chip...

Paul did my console pod get ordered? Thanks

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
.......one of these? :D

Attachments

• stacks 001.jpg
    stacks 001.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 32

Ouch

Reaction score
If you want I'd stick a white one to the truck...

Got the chip and the gauge installed... I've only drove into town and back.. have to wait to play until tomorrow, Im happy the trucks back to normal now..:rockon:

Have to read up and figure out how to use the gauge, but put it in the pillar pods and looks nice and blends right in with the others.. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online