Schaeffer's supply dried up

PsRumors

Reaction score
I was getting Schaeffer's 7000 from a local Rep that treated me very right, less than $100 for a case of 6 gallons. He would mix my order in with other's so that we could obtain free shipping. Since my last order he has moved out of state and is no longer servicing our area.

The new Rep in the area wants full on retail, will charge shipping for anything less than a $350 order and refuses to include my order with anyone else's. I usually buy a couple cases for my truck and a friend's and a case for the wife's vehicle but don't quite reach the $350 mark on the wholesale side and refuse to pay full retail.

I run about 5 to 7,000 miles a year so I change on a yearly basis and have an oil analysis run. The analysis always comes back there was plenty of service life left in the oil but yearly oil changes is enough.

So, what other oil performs as well as the Schaeffer's 7000? I would like to see proof, oil analysis if at all possible.

I want an over the counter oil that is readily available.

Last edited:

old96stroker

Reaction score
If it were me and all I changed my oil was once a year and I was happy with what I had been running I think I would bite the bullet and keep running the same product, good luck.

ncollins64

Reaction score
i always get my schaeffers from beans diesel performance. i thought they offered free shipping on orders over 150 or something like that. just a thought i guess

Latest posts

Members online