Scheid 2013

powerstroke95

Reaction score
I think this will be my 6th year in a row also. This will be my first year in a hotel. I usually camp out which has always been a lot of fun. I just like the idea of getting a shower. :D

3brorce

Reaction score
I agree, this will be my 6th year in a row. I was planning to go wed-sun like usual but I think I'm just going to pop out saturday morning now.

Was planning to be there Friday-Sunday but I dont think that is going to work out. Going to miss the tractors Friday night I think unless we haul down seperately which is unlikely.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
I have never been to TS but from what I hear from friends that have been to both Scheids pulls are better but TS has the best drag races. I refuse to go to the drag races at Scheid. There is way too much pissing and farting around and the owner of the strip seems like a complete douche.

Ill be leaving Wednesday night and getting there Thursday morning with a group of friends.

JD3020

Reaction score
I have never been to TS but from what I hear from friends that have been to both Scheids pulls are better but TS has the best drag races. I refuse to go to the drag races at Scheid. There is way too much pissing and farting around and the owner of the strip seems like a complete douche.

Ill be leaving Wednesday night and getting there Thursday morning with a group of friends.

From what i've seen the track in Terre Haute is a nightmare. We usually end up sitting on the concrete wall behind the puller pits and watching everybody test and tune.

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Im going to try to make it, if work permits. This will be my first year.. TS this year was pretty good. Hopefully this event lives up to its name..

Is there going to be any kind of PSA gathering arranged? If so, does anyone have any info they can share?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
hotel was booked 2 months ago.. will be there, 3rd year in a row...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
oh sweet... my closing date on house is on or before the 26th.... might not even make it this year... ughhh

Slate

Reaction score
Ill be there, have hotel room reserved and all. 45min drive is too far lol

I have a 2 hour trip lol. I could easily do it. But since I'm meeting some guys for breakfast Saturday morning I need to be down there or I wouldn't be there until 2 like last year lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Let's avoid Dennys this year. Too commercialized. And I'm there for sure, house fell through.

Latest posts

Members online