• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCT 3015 6.7 Powerstroke

B.Warning

Reaction score
SCT SF3 3015-3 Competition tuner w/ custom tunes from Rudy's Diesel- 2011-2012 Ford Powerstroke 6.7

I bought this thing brand new and decided not to run it. Never installed, ready to go on truck. Deletes dpf and urea. All you need is the delete pipe. $700

ec002e97262280a69c98d78ce08ea16f.jpg

b10cc9c101dc1ac137917bb6374886c1.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol... I just about txt you yesterday on my drive to new york and asked if you tried it yet... guess thats a no...

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Jake... Stfu and buy it already. You know you want to.

Randall... I bought it on a whim and found out afterwards that you need to take the sensors out of the exhaust and keep them plugged into the truck. I broke a sensor when I first deleted the truck and just didn't want to *** with it and getting a new one.

So here it is...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

Randall... I bought it on a whim and found out afterwards that you need to take the sensors out of the exhaust and keep them plugged into the truck. I broke a sensor when I first deleted the truck and just didn't want to *** with it and getting a new one.

So here it is...
lol. definitely not for that price. I know what it cost... and im all about not having the sensors in it to *** up.. or I would.

live life full throttle

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score

So here it is...

I can understand that Brian, that seems to be the thing with sct. I believe that was the same case on the 6.4s as well you had to run the sensors in the delete pipe to run sct tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superstroked

Reaction score
I can understand that Brian, that seems to be the thing with sct. I believe that was the same case on the 6.4s as well you had to run the sensors in the delete pipe to run sct tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is not the case with the X4...bump for you Brian

Latest posts

Members online