SCT livewire mounts

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
post up some nice custom ones if you have them. i am soo tired of this brick taking half my drivers side winshield.

kb156

Reaction score
I ran mine on my drivers side, it annoyed me as well. I moved mine to the center of my dash as low as it could go. It doesnt both me at all. behind the dash there is little foam cushion so the dash can move a little, just tuck the wire in there. cant even see it really.

Jassman

Reaction score
my bad! just saw this! sorry about that, but yup i can get some pics today!

How are those pics coming...lol Im needing to get this Livewire in a better location or am looking for something like built in look. I wish I could mount this on the pillar with a gauge or two. Ive got to much stuff with my Valentine and then this it looks cluttered up. Thanks

Jassman

Reaction score
Has anyone mounted Livewire just above the rear view mirror and headliner. I'm trying to figure how to bury the wire for a clean job. Im not certain if it be too high..just wish there was a way to put it on the pillar some how.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I am just to the point of wanting something that doesn't fall off the window at the drop of a hat. So tired of the one I have. I know there has to be a good quality one out there.

shmoozer

Reaction score
It's not a Livewire, but when I mounted my CTS I butchered up the suction cup mount and mounted it in part of my little cubby low on the dash.

803fb2d929aeded0b33d55d1a107ffaa.jpg

ff64697fd100af9669fba3baa58b6bde.jpg

Hope this gives you a little inspiration.

-KCCO-

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I ended up buying a fancy smancy cell phone holder at a truck stop in NJ when I was on the turnpike and it holds great never fell off... got it at the bottom of the windshield sorta resting on the dash above the shifter... I can look at it without having to really look away and its not in my way...

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
I wish I could get an 08 dash in my truck... my wifes 2010 expedition has that style dash and it really makes me hate mine lol...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.