Sct livewire ts help

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
I bought a brand new livewire did all the updates to it plugged it in to tune my truck 2002 7.3 and it says vehicle unsupported toaa4z2** I've tried getting ahold of sct with no luck anybody ever have this or know how to fix it thanks for any help

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
No big deal just wondered. I'm sure I'll be getting some from you soon I haven't heard from sct yet so might as well get better ones

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
No big deal just wondered. I'm sure I'll be getting some from you soon I haven't heard from sct yet so might as well get better ones

Yes, you will like the custom tunes better than SCT canned tunes anyway. Big difference in power, shifting, and overall drive-ability.

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
So I got some custom tunes and they didn't work either so I called sct back and they told me to look under the dash at the pcm and I see a Diablo sport tag sticking out that says aeb2tow5-4bank anybody know what it is and what I have to do to get my tunes to work ?

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
Do I have to put anything in to replace it since I'm using a plug and play sorry if it's a dumb question im still learning about the tuners and chips thanks

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
The chip will disable the tunes from loading. If you do get the tunes to load with a chip installed, it will likely fry the chip and/or the PCM.

Pull the chip. Nothing goes back in it's place.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.