sct or kem for single

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
Well as every one knows i have my single on and Its running well with The h&s 300 but was wondering who yall would go with for a custom tune? I have kem tunes already but he will still charge me for this one. If its worth The switch to innovative for alittle more power and better driveability on the stret ill do it just wanted opinións..

01PSD

Reaction score
Personally from what I've seen posted so far Matt@Gearhead is doing an awesome job with the singles. I'd give SCT a try with his tunes, and then you still have Innovative tunes as an option

MINK

Reaction score
Talk with Matt about tunes but mpds singles have all been ran on Innovative tunes.

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Well as every one knows i have my single on and Its running well with The h&s 300 but was wondering who yall would go with for a custom tune? I have kem tunes already but he will still charge me for this one. If its worth The switch to innovative for alittle more power and better driveability on the stret ill do it just wanted opinións..
what do you mean by "singles"?

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
has anyone ran h and s tunes on there single truck to compare? i mean if im gonna switch tuners all together i wanna see a track time difference ya no?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I ran them on mine and power was alot lower and first time i ripped into it it puked everywhere
drivablility was better

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
the hd300 tune
i also have alot of fuel but put it back to erics and all is fine now

JDub

Reaction score
I run a custom 150 and 345 tune from KEM with my single, seemed to work great. Looking forward to trying out the Innovative tunes with it...

Latest posts

Members online