SCT Question.

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
I currently have a H&S XRT Pro but bought a SCT livewire with innovative tunes. My H&S doesnt require any sensors to be plugged in so i have flo- pro's exhaust with no bungs. I was told SCT requires sensors pluged in for the truck to run properly. Is this true and if so is there any way around this so i can run my SCT without having to buy a new exhaust with the sensor bung's in it?

MINK

Reaction score
You need the sensors - Mine was always in high idle when I had to go without a egt sensor although im not sure about the pressure sensor.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Ya you can run it that way. That's what I had to do with my buddies 2010 and he's put about 10k miles on it so far with no problems.

Powerstroke85

Reaction score
Isnt the one with the box the pressure sensor? I think there is three probes and then the pressure sensor which is the box type. I'm not possitive though.

3brorce

Reaction score
So the pressure sensor does not need to be electrically plugged in. Good to know. Weight savings haha jk

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I said yes to the box is the pressure sensor, being plugged in I dont know.
Try it and see. If it doesnt just install a 1/4" NPT pipe plug. Same thread as the fitting.

Latest posts