• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SCT Tuner X4-C

Choppers

Reaction score
I have a SCT Tuner X4-C that will work on 6.7 Powerstrokes as well. Sold the truck and kept the tuner. It's vin locked so will need to be unlocked. Just want to get it to someone who can use it. Loaded the tune on the truck and put it in the box and never took it back out. Basically brand new. Truck was ******d so couldn't remove the vin lock from truck. Its $150 to unlock on I was told. It's $750 new.

I do accept paypal but ask that the 3% fee be included. I have a eBay and on various forums under the name Choppers. Great feeback.

$400 obo.

sootie

Reaction score
SCT won't unlock the device to a deelet capable unit fyi

chrisrennison21

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting one. Still learning about everything. I Want a *** d-elete. So doesnt $750 new come with custom tunes for ******? If your to buy one like this you have to add unlock ($150) and custom tunes ($499)? Plus what you pay for the tuner? Still learning so let me know if I don't know something or I'm wrong. Just trying to understand. Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Choppers

Reaction score
No. Once its unlocked the tunes are there. So you'd be in this one $550 total after unlocking and going with ****** tunes. Saving you $200.

I am thinking about getting one. Still learning about everything. I Want a *** d-elete. So doesnt $750 new come with custom tunes for ******? If your to buy one like this you have to add unlock ($150) and custom tunes ($499)? Plus what you pay for the tuner? Still learning so let me know if I don't know something or I'm wrong. Just trying to understand. Thanks

chrisrennison21

Reaction score
I thought it took custom tunes to be able to do the d-p-f d-elete. And the tuner were vin locked to that truck and the tunes wouldn't work for any other truck? Sorry coming from a gas Ford that was tuned.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If the truck is the same year and same engine strategy it would work. Otherwise you're looking at new files which can run several hundred bucks.

Latest posts

Members online