sct tunes

Strokin89

Reaction score
I have the super panty dropped from tsd. Chris from tsd does great tunes IMO. I'm not sure how they work on automatics as mine has the zf6 but they are another good tuning company to look into

shryack01

Reaction score
I'm running erics xtreme x tune anyone running it if so have noticed surging right after wot or when if shifts into 3 it kinda falls on its face then it picks up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f-150_xl

Reaction score
I've always run Innovative Tunes. I have no complaints other than I've never run the hot tune on my truck and probably won't. The x-street tune is plenty enough to smack around most trucks around here. I'm actually looking to have my extreme-x tune turned into a lower power street tune as well. I almost went with vivians tunes this time just to try them, but i think next time I will give gearhead a try as i've heard its a cleaner tune fwiw.

Sent from an Iphone and most likely misspelled, mis-categorized, and misunderstood...

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I've always run Innovative Tunes. I have no complaints other than I've never run the hot tune on my truck and probably won't. The x-street tune is plenty enough to smack around most trucks around here. I'm actually looking to have my extreme-x tune turned into a lower power street tune as well. I almost went with vivians tunes this time just to try them, but i think next time I will give gearhead a try as i've heard its a cleaner tune fwiw.

Sent from an Iphone and most likely misspelled, mis-categorized, and misunderstood...

I have Matts tunes, and the SRL is super clean. Driving normally, there's no smoke, merging on the interstate, nothing. Now, if you burry your foot in it off idle, it'll puff a nice sized cloud, but it clears up almost instantly. I want to try X-Street, but I may wait til after studs, and get all new, hotter tunes(SRL Extreme, SPD, X-street studded)

pipeliner

Reaction score
Ive ran ipd, tsd, gearhead, quick tricks, ddp, tony wildmans and by far the best overall tune is from backroad performance. No lightswitch effect. Fast turbo spool. Straight puts u in ur seat. And shifts crisp and the tuning is free if you need a revision.and its one of the cheapest tunes ive bought. Great customer service.

Pwrcummins

Reaction score
I saw innovative had the powermax turbos. I see a lot of folks on here run those. Are they as good as they look?

Strokin89

Reaction score
Called SCT and finally got my computer to recognize my tuner. Loading Super Panty Dropper from Chris at TSD right now. Can't wait to see how she performs!

Strokin89

Reaction score
Took my truck out for a test run after installing the Super Panty Dropper and I couldn't be happier. Before I only had the canned sct performance tune it was nice but the SPD is a whole new level. Throttle response has improved greatly, the smoke is very very low, and she runs like a raped ape!!! Very very good tune in my opinion I highly recommend it!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.