Seatbelt Issues

6.Farmin

Reaction score
Got an 08 350 ccsb Lariat and loving it, only issue I'm really having is that the seatbelts (especially the rear) lock extremely easily. On a 1hr drive my driver seatbelt will lock probably 2 or 3 times without any sudden moves or hard brake applications, just go to change the radio station and I'm fighting it for a mile or 2 to release. The back seats are far worse, on the same 1hr trip they'll average almost 5 or 6 lock ups with just minor normal movement. Planning a mini roadtrip/day trip this weekend and I really don't want to be fighting with seatbelts the whole way.

Now I know my way around an engine and have a decent amount of wrenching experience and knowledge, but thats all heavy machinery. So when it comes to these little interior or electronic issues I'm at a total loss so excuse me if I ask a dumb question. But is there an adjustment I can make? Pop off the panel and loosen a screw? How exactly does this ratcheting system work... I've never seen one or studied one before? Am I bringing my truck in for all new seatbelts?

Thanks

Ki7cuz

Reaction score
Don't think there is an adjustment but my 08 passenger front is horrible as well the wife is always fighting it.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online