• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

selling my gray truck again

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. It's time for something practical, which this truck is not. I hate to see it go but I want to just move on from it

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
It does great as a tow pig. I was intending on building a race truck but I am not going to do that right now, this was going to be the tow truck for it. With the setup it's running now it does not need the water injection at all. 300-350 tow safe horsepower

TyCorr

Reaction score
I hate to distract from the thread junkie but what kind on fourlink/bag setup is that? That.does away with pinion climb I assume?

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
It's a custom four link (five, panhard rod) using .250 wall 2" DOM tubing and beefy johnny joints, goodyear 1r-079 air bags and custom brackets and all the goodies needed. manual in cab switches using the gauges and switches from a RideRite kit I put in a manual f-650 dash.

x96535

Reaction score
What kind of power is this truck putting down? I'm down in the DC area, so I might could make a trip up sometime.

Do you have more pics and specifically some close ups of the rust on the bed? My email is [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:

jngreen

Reaction score
I bet if you fixed the rust, you would get what you are asking for it.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
If someone puts that at more of an importance than the rest of that beautifully crafted rig, they're a phuckin idiot. And they don't deserve it!

I was gonna disagree, saying that the mods only add value to the right buyer(if I just need a crew cab long bed, no frills, then the rest is worthless), but then I re-read the ad…lol you'd be stupid not to buy this(unless you're like me and can't justify a long bed). Drop a new bed on it and you're done!

Sent from the Bayou

jngreen

Reaction score
If someone puts that at more of an importance than the rest of that beautifully crafted rig, they're a phuckin idiot. And they don't deserve it!

Then buy it. I'm just stating my opinion. I know if I had $17,500 burning a hole in my pocket and wanted a nice 7.3, I probably wouldn't consider one with rust already starting on it. I'm not saying the truck isn't worth the money, but its gonna be hard to find the right buyer for it. The rust is a big factor for the average buyer, if it was fixed he could ask 20,000 for it and be more likely to get it. Either that or he's probably gonna have to lower the price. It's not my fault the truck hasn't sold, its only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Latest posts

Members online