• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Selling my truck

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Hey I appreciate it you looking out and seconding what I said wanna b and 521turbo

TARM

Reaction score
I understand you were giving him advice, but he never ask guys what do you think my truck is worth. Anyways it doesnt mater we all have way more into our trucks than they are worth.

I live in Michigan and nice trucks are hard to find, so does mater where you are from.:ford:

So where exactly did he post asking for people to come to his defense telling others what he expected and didn't expect in his thread? So why are you posting anything then base on your own guidelines of what should be posted? But thats not really what its about is it? Its about only wanting to hear warm and fuzzies not honesty or constructive criticism unless that is if the two just happen to be one in the same right?

I am sorry but that is just silly. Catch crap because you happened to give some honest and HELPFUL advice just because it happens to not be what a person WANTS to hear. Was Bigrpowr trying to be a jerk or personally attacking the OP? NO Just trying to give some advice from personal experience that could very well help him actually sell his truck quicker and not end up being disappointed. After all that is what this is really about as lets be actually truthful here it has nothing to do with "its not what the OPS specifically asked for blah blah blah crap" as I seriously doubt you would be jumping to the defense if he had posted something along the lines of " Man you are selling that way cheap maybe ask a bit more otherwise thats the deal of a century." Don't even try to say you would. If we go by that thinking There should not be a SINGLE post in this thread as the OP did not even ask or really even post anything other than a single link to craiglist.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.