• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

set of 20s & 22s w/tires

6L strokin

Reaction score
20x9 0 offset bmf novi death metal rims about 6 months old no rash like new
325/60R20 hankook dynapro atm tires about 85% tread

22x10 -24 offset mazzi hulk chrome w/some pitting inbetween spokes otherwise good condition, can get powdercoated as well upon request
325/55R22 bfg kdw tires 2 about 55% 2 about 40%

heres the deal.... i can sell the 22s alone or as a package deal for everything, but i wont sell the bmfs alone because i wont be able to afford the new ones i want but i dont mind keeping the bmf and moving the hulks...

so im asking 1300 obo for the 22s or 3400 for everything deliver within 200 miles (basically getting the 22s for free as the bmfs and tires new would be close to 4K)

pics to follow best thing is to pm me for info because i forget to check classifieds sometimes when busy with work

im wanting to go with a black 22x9 or 9.5 0 offset style rim with 35-36" a/t tire so i might be open to a little swapping if it meets those specs....

6L strokin

Reaction score
pics

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 106
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    585.9 KB · Views: 85

2000wa250

Reaction score
Somewhat interested if you're near me. Where are you located?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

6L strokin

Reaction score
Can buy them brand new with 35" toyos for 2900 shipped right on eBay.

toyos are a lot cheaper than hankooks too... these are a 10 ply tire and measure true to size, toyo run smaller and when i originally made the post tires werent but a month or so old...

Would you sell just the bmf's?
nope... only reason i was wanting to sell was to upgrade to 22s, if im gonna stick with 20s idk what kinda rim would look any better on my truck...

for now unless i get really good $ out of em or find a killer deal on some used 22 in good condition im not going to be able to sell.... broke my ankle couple weeks ago and got some pretty steep medical bills now since i had to have surgery and everything so wont really be able to afford the extra id have to spend on a brand new set anymore like i had planned... :pint::shrug:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.