SETX PSA GTG

Dslfumes

Reaction score
The 17th it is. That is just 2 weeks away. I will be there pretty early, say 10am. Now, for the exact location, I usually go down pretty far where the beach is nice and wide and not too many folks. The beach entrance I use is Magnolia street, the sand is usually packed pretty well so cars and 2wd's have no problem.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I can also bring a grill, I will leave it up to folks to bring their own meat to burn. I also can bring a set of washer boards, we'll probably need more than one set, anybody have any?

Irontx

Reaction score
17th sounds pretty good. Dont know what the schedule looks like but I will try and make it.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
The 17th it is. That is just 2 weeks away. I will be there pretty early, say 10am. Now, for the exact location, I usually go down pretty far where the beach is nice and wide and not too many folks. The beach entrance I use is Magnolia street, the sand is usually packed pretty well so cars and 2wd's have no problem.

Far like closer to the ferry? Or closer to winnie or whatever it is, I guess ill look for magnolia st.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
Yes, closer to the ferry. FYI you can buy parking stickers on the beach when the lady comes by to check and see if you have one, they are $10, or you can get them from any store in Crystal beach, still $10.

Does anyone have a beach volleyball set? If not and anyone is interested I can stop by Academy and get one.

Dslfumes

Reaction score
I got my washer boards ready, ice chest clean and I always have a case or two of miller lite on hand.....gonna pack some zummos and boudin too.

Is there anyone that can bring a decent camera? All I have is my iPhone4 camera.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I got my washer boards ready, ice chest clean and I always have a case or two of miller lite on hand.....gonna pack some zummos and boudin too.

Is there anyone that can bring a decent camera? All I have is my iPhone4 camera.

I'm down with some miller light, I'm sure my GF will bring her camera

Latest posts

Members online