Shaking lopey/missing at idle

95-F-2FITTY

Reaction score
Like stated my truck is shaking and it sounds like a miss or a lope at idle. When its cold its fine and doesnt do it. Also when im driving down the road under throttle it seems to run fine. Its only at idle or up to a quarter throttle and it shakes when it is idling. I cleaned the IPR, and the ICP sensor is good.The fuel pressure is good my ipr% and icp pressure are within specs any ideas?It also has kind of a long crank when starting sometimes.

duck fan

Reaction score
How many miles? Could be that your LPOP is weak and not delivering the volume at idle.

Also, have you tried running it with the ICP unplugged to see if the problem persists. I know you said your ICP sensor was good but its worth a check.

95-F-2FITTY

Reaction score
My Truck has 169,000 on it and as far as i know the injectors are stock except for one of them that i replaced.I unplugged the icp and it didnt do anything. But my oil pressure gauge is reading normal the other day it was reading lower than normal but i unhooked the sensor and plugged it back in and it read normal.

Latest posts

Members online