Shirts & Hoodies

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
So we're going to be placing an order for some apparel in about a week. I'm trying to gauge interest so I can figure out numbers and sizes.

What we will be ordering:

1) Short Sleeve T-Shirts
2) Long Sleeve T-Shirts
3) Hoodies
4) Polo/Golf shirts

Shirts will be gray and black base with our logos in the standard red for men and pink for women. Basically all I need is to know how many are interested in each item and I need a general idea about a range of sizes. We plan to go as small as medium and up to XXL.

Thanks!

Jeff@Spartan

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Theyll need prices buddy

Prices will be pretty standard for apparel. We haven't set exact prices yet. Obviously the polos and hoodies will be a little more expensive than the t-shirts, but pricing will be pretty standard. I'm more or less trying to gauge interest at this point before placing the order.

08sixfour12

Reaction score
I'll take two t-shirts black & two hoodies black

1 - womens medium w. pink logo
2 - mens XL w. red logo

Jgon08

Reaction score
I can see. They won't be the same price. I know the company we are using wants bulk order, so we may not be able to do it due to low demand.

No big deal either way regardless I'd take a hoodie and a t shirt xl or xl tall.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We have to get them ordered and in to us first. I don't have a timeframe for that. Probably going to order them next week since this is a holiday week.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Met with my apparel guy today. Should have some mock up prints to look at this evening. Hopefully we'll have everything ready to start shipping the first week of January.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
It's taking longer than I had hoped. We have the design and shirts. Just waiting for everything to be printed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.