Shocks wanted

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Well first of all Carli does not make a stock height shock, so that is not an option.

I can get you stock height shocks from fox in a 2.0 or 2.5 if that's what you are looking for.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Well first of all Carli does not make a stock height shock, so that is not an option.

I can get you stock height shocks from fox in a 2.0 or 2.5 if that's what you are looking for.
Are the valved by fox or to someone else specs? I have tried the 2.0 right from fox and they ended up failing with in 6 months.

My truck sits level because of a snow plow and camper package if that matters.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Are the valved by fox or to someone else specs? I have tried the 2.0 right from fox and they ended up failing with in 6 months.

My truck sits level because of a snow plow and camper package if that matters.

Valved by fox. The valving is not the result of failure, it just determines the compression and rebound of the shock.

Within 6 months I would assume the shock should have been warranties or looked into...

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Valved by fox. The valving is not the result of failure, it just determines the compression and rebound of the shock.

Within 6 months I would assume the shock should have been warranties or looked into...
The place I bought them from locally screwed around and never sent it back. So I have 3 fox shocks. Wasn't too impressed with them.

I bought some cheap procomp pro-runner shock to hold me over as I use my truck for work. Thats what died on my truck right now. They have life time warranty also but I haven't taken it off to get sent back.

old man dave

Reaction score
Try Bilsteins, they come in different lengths. I have 150K on mine and still like new and others have posted simular results.

Latest posts