shop help in Denton Tx.

billymckay

Reaction score
I don't post too much, just kinda hang back and read, but I need some assistance. If any of you guys can help with a recommendation I would really appriciate it.

My sister lives in Whitesboro\Denton Texas. She owns an 05 with a 6.0L that she bought used a while back. I had no idea she was even buying a different truck or I would have tried to help advise her on what to look for. She NEEDS her truck for her business, and she NEEDS it to be dependable. She knows very little mechanically, and I am afraid she will be at the mercy of the shop that does the work. I am in SoCal and too far away to help.

I need a recomendation of a shop in that area that she can use for maintenance, and possibly some repairs to help this truck live a long life. A shop that won't rip her off and make good decisions/recommendations for her truck. Thanks in advance for any help.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Tony wildman is fairly close. Total diesel performance. I'm not sure how far they get into working on them though. I think he is in the ft worth area

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
The guys name is Matt Chappell. He's on here every once in a while (broncof250444.) He's a Ford master diesel tech and does the work for the majority of the n. texas members here and on North Texas Powerstrokes.com. there are dozens on here that will vouch for him. pm me if you want his number.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
I am a NorthTexasPowerstroke Assosiation Club Member. I have not met Matt before but that man has helped almost everyone that has asked for his help wether it be advise or sometimes turns a wrench.

Keanoknick

Reaction score
The guys name is Matt Chappell. He's on here every once in a while (broncof250444.) He's a Ford master diesel tech and does the work for the majority of the n. texas members here and on North Texas Powerstrokes.com. there are dozens on here that will vouch for him. pm me if you want his number.

:whs:

Matt is the go to guy in North Texas for Powerstrokes.

Stumblefoot

Reaction score
TDP (total Diesel Performance) is on hwy 10 in Ft Worth close to 820,
FSS is in Irving, 817-939-9629
Im also a NTPSA member and yes Matt is a good go-to guy,
She may want to look at the North Texas Powerstroke Association website and forum.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score

:stupid:

Matt will do right by her.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.