Shout Out To True Bliss Customs!!

ncollins64

Reaction score
How does everybody get in touch with true bliss? Ive been trying to get ahold of them for a while now to send them my lights but can never get an answer. Thanks for the help

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'd PM him on here, but him not answering messages doesn't sound too great for a prospective customer.... He was really quick to answer when he did work for me.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
We were moving the shop for the past two months, we apologize for missing calls guys. But we had all phones disconnected. It took a lot longer than we had hoped to move. Sorry again, but we're back and alive.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread but holy cow! I absolutely love your truck man! I looks amazing! And the head lights and gauge pod look KILLER! Awesome work guys!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread but holy cow! I absolutely love your truck man! I looks amazing! And the head lights and gauge pod look KILLER! Awesome work guys!

Thanks man! I feel alot of pressure now bc I am changing up the look of my truck soon... Haha I hope I don't let anyone down

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.