Shoutout to Mike@No Limit Fab!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Just wanted to make a quick thread saying thank you to Mike for helping get an intake kit out super quickly and also for making such a quality product. Just pulled an S&B off a truck and put Mikes kit on. The difference is incredible, I did not imagine an intake swap could make give such a noticeable gain. Truck runs strong.

jcain

Reaction score
I don't know anyone, including myself, that DOESN'T like their NL intake.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Definitely a nice piece!! Gave my truck a nice little growl at highway speeds over the stocker.

Keith

Reaction score
Haha it takes a little finesse to get it in there...

I installed mine a few weeks ago and had a HELL of a time getting everything to line up right also. I still wonder if its lined up right for that matter. Which boot design did you get with yours? Just the simple smooth boot or a standard diesel engine boot that has ridges on it with a reducer in the one end? I didnt end up using the bracket that was provided that went to the battery tray, but did you have any issue with the bracket thats welded to the pipe running into the AC lines below the intake? With the exception of fitment being picky, this is one bad *** intake performance wise!! Gave the truck a bump in performance and a much different sound. With the increase in turbo noise, it also added almost like a super charger wine at certain RPMS.

Buck1

Reaction score
I installed mine a few weeks ago and had a HELL of a time getting everything to line up right also. I still wonder if its lined up right for that matter. Which boot design did you get with yours? Just the simple smooth boot or a standard diesel engine boot that has ridges on it with a reducer in the one end? I didnt end up using the bracket that was provided that went to the battery tray, but did you have any issue with the bracket thats welded to the pipe running into the AC lines below the intake? With the exception of fitment being picky, this is one bad *** intake performance wise!! Gave the truck a bump in performance and a much different sound. With the increase in turbo noise, it also added almost like a super charger wine at certain RPMS.
Same here. Had to do some modification. But we'll worth it for sure!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online