Shut Down While Driving?!? Lost all Power?!?

95cobby

Reaction score
That sucks!

Lol yea I feel bad for whoevers truck that is with the broken tab. That harness is a bitch to replace since it wraps around to the other side. Mine didn't break... just popped off is all thank god.

Kxc

Reaction score
Guessing that's for me? No not at the fuel filter.. I'm talking about the return line on each injector.. plastic push pins lock the caps on. Looks like the picture attached I found on Google.. in the picture it's broken but that's what it looks like and where's it located.

I had the same thing happen on a dyno run at the XDP event last summer. The guy running the dyno went from full throttle to key off instantly like a retard. Popped return line in passenger side and there was fuel all over the dyno. To make matters worse she only put down 460/980 on a race tune but that was before the streetmax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kxc

Reaction score
Also as far as draining the rails goes i would think that's unlikely. I have a stock fuel system with SMR turbo and 3 different race tunes. Maintains 28k rail pressure even at the upper rpm range with 78 psi on the low pressure side. This is a 15 though.

04cr450

Reaction score
Guessing that's for me? No not at the fuel filter.. I'm talking about the return line on each injector.. plastic push pins lock the caps on. Looks like the picture attached I found on Google.. in the picture it's broken but that's what it looks like and where's it located.

Yes that question was for you. What a bummer that happend to you- glad it was an easy fix.

04cr450

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen on a dyno run at the XDP event last summer. The guy running the dyno went from full throttle to key off instantly like a retard. Popped return line in passenger side and there was fuel all over the dyno. To make matters worse she only put down 460/980 on a race tune but that was before the streetmax.

Was that a mass diesel dyno? If so he reads super low... real low