Single Turbo Tuning

Amstaff

Reaction score
Does anybody have a copy of the H&S motorsports single turbo calibration? I saw it on their website the other day and then got to my computer and the link isnt working. I enailed them but havent heard anything back yet so i thought i would ask on here. I bought a truck with a s472 on it and the guy said he used the original HD300 tune but changed the Trans tuning for the single. My main problem is its pretty smokey even at just 1/4 throttle. And from the videos I've seen mine is smokier than others with similar set ups. Thanks

spooledplatinum

Reaction score
Im not sure if they are going to keep it up there or not. Contact HS-MotorsportsDallas on here. What happened was people were buying turbos that were not H&S and getting the calibration from H&S for free and they got word of it, so they may have taken them down and only email them to customers who buy their turbos. You can read more about what he said concerning it under the Post: ATS Aurora 4000 6.7

Amstaff

Reaction score
I guess I should have done it when I first saw it then. I understand them taking it down as I thought it was pretty cool they were offering it out like that. I just really need a tune to get me through until I can buy a good one. i just figured that was going to be a baseline tune anyways. So if anyone that got it for free that is willing to share with me I would greatly appreciate it.

Amstaff

Reaction score
If your talking about GH, that's what I am going to do. I was just trying to find or do something in the mean time.

Latest posts

Members online