• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Smokyred is for sale

Smokyred

Reaction score
My red truck is up for sale:

1997 F250 extended cab long bed 4x4 133k miles Toreador red gray XLT interior with Autometer Ultra-Lite's on the pillar and a DiPricol HPO gauge on the steering column.

Mods:

Swamps 300/400's with less than 100 miles on them

Swamps BFH T4 S476/88/1.25 clipped comp wheel with 2.6 and 3.0 covers on a Turbonetics Stage 2 mount kit with ~3k miles on it with stage 1's

Swamps Gen3

BTS transmission

Custom Fuelab fuel system: ITP pickup, Fuelab pump and regulator, DI fittings in the back of the heads, braided stainless lines on top of the engine, plastic Bronco tank only in the rear

A1 H11 studs, Comp 910 springs with shims, Crower pushrods

Custom 3" billet plenums a machinist friend and I designed, Banks SD intercooler and a 5" intake

Custom traction bars, suspension blocks, a Draw-Tite front receiver hitch and a weight bracket that slides into the receiver hitch.

Brand new 285/75/16 BFG A/Ts on 16x10 Eagle Alloys 101B's

Smoked headlights and turns, smoked Altezza taillights

I've also put alot of general maintenance parts on it as far as a newer DB gear reduction starter, DB alternator, belt, tensioner and idler pulleys, positive battery cable, new Motorcraft batteries, etc. I didn't put Autozone parts on this truck, it was always Ford parts or something better.

The reason I'm selling it is I don't have time anymore to pull or even work on it, it is at my parent's house about 1/2 hour from me and with my schedule I'm lucky if I make it over there every few weeks.

It is an Ohio truck so the bedsides have rusted through, the paint and body are otherwise very good. The only other problem is that the oil cooler leaks a little oil externally once it warms up, I replaced the cooler and O-rings last spring but the rear header had a little corrosion near the O-ring seat and I think that's why it leaks.

I'd like $10k and that's fairly firm, but I do understand it's a 15 year old truck with alot of mods and I would like to sell it fairly soon to start working on my 6.4.

You can call or text me at 440-371-seven,seven,two,three or email me at smokyred85 at hotmail.com or smokeyred85 at gmail.com.

Pics to come.

Thanks,
Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
I'm open to offers or possible trades guys, I'd definitely be interested in something like a Jetta or Golf TDI or 6.4L parts.

Dave

Smokyred

Reaction score
I don't have any videos of it since I got it together. I got the injectors in and then moved and got a new job and haven't had time for it.

I'll get with him if I do, thanks Marty.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online