Snow White Resurrection

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Word on the street is the truck that was once the quickest and fastest in powerstroke land may be getting ready for a come back.

Who remembers this rag? One of the trucks that started the powerstroke performance industry. ..and still one of my favorites.

yvy3ymad.jpg

DocBar

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this for years! I'm so excited to talk ****!!![/QUOTE]Knowing David, there will be plenty of opportunities. He does sh*t his own way and up the irons, damn the torpedoes.

He CAN build an engine that will handle the power and put the power to the ground. Let the cam wars begin.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this for years! I'm so excited to talk ****!!![/QUOTE]Knowing David, there will be plenty of opportunities. He does sh*t his own way and up the irons, damn the torpedoes.

He CAN build an engine that will handle the power and put the power to the ground. Let the cam wars begin.

Get rid of that bumper and we can maybe talk.....oraler.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
So you going full retard here and putting a 7.3 in David? Or are you saving that magic for the dragster?

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I'm excited to see this thing out on the track, wasn't around diesel back in it's prime. Would be cool to see David race at ennis this year.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.