So what are the best chips to stack

Lowdown89

Reaction score
If this thread wasnt serious I'm in a ton of trouble, cause I just bought a smarty and a bully dog for my truck I was gonna put both of them my truck and dyno it next week I'm trying to get around 746hp.... Hope I didn't make a mistake :(

Big Bore

Reaction score
Red trucks naturally smoke more than other trucks.

Hey be careful, those red truck owners are touchy. I once many years ago made a tongue in cheek post one winter when I was snowed in and bored titled "Red trucks are Gay" or something. It was really in reference to Uncle Gales truck, but boy some people acted like I slapped their momma.LOL

Speaking of Bullydog, I've been trying to come up with that one catchy little reply to people who ask me if I have a Bullydog on my truck when they see my gauges or hear it running. Where does that come from anyway?

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Hey be careful, those red truck owners are touchy. I once many years ago made a tongue in cheek post one winter when I was snowed in and bored titled "Red trucks are Gay" or something. It was really in reference to Uncle Gales truck, but boy some people acted like I slapped their momma.LOL

Speaking of Bullydog, I've been trying to come up with that one catchy little reply to people who ask me if I have a Bullydog on my truck when they see my gauges or hear it running. Where does that come from anyway?

Cause if if it ain't got a bully dawggggggg on it it's just a plain ol dawggggggg duhhhhhhhh :poke: Hahaha

my79f

Reaction score
Y'all have got it so wrong the walmart bag is where its at nothing but smoke and power! and if your really daring double bag it

Over the airfilter right, I have heard of this, but have not personally tried it. Can i use a Target bag? Are they as durable? Do they hold up?

Latest posts

Members online