Software Update 7.10

skobiak

Reaction score
Awesome news. Looking forward to updating mine. Not a big deal, but why do we need to sign a new waiver? I'm just curious about the reason.

kylebryan

Reaction score
I was privileged to do some early testing on this update and I have to say I'm pleased with the results. Those of you who are already familiar with downloading updates and flashing new tunes on your truck should have no trouble getting this going. The instructions are straight forward and easy to follow. Once you have your firmware updated and new tuning files installed onto the SD card its easy to make adjustments to your tune and then flash. Good luck with your update and Kudos to Spartan Tech staff!

03silvertj

Reaction score
First I'm seeing this, shows you what happens when you are away from the forums too long. Cant wait to update now!!

Jeff, any chance for fuel tank size adjustment in the future? That would be something I'd be very interested in.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Feedback on the tire size adjustment has been very positive so far!

As for the suggestions, I am making notes to go over with Matt. Thanks guys!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We are getting a lot of requests for this update with partial information. We need everything that is listed in the original post of this thread (and the OST Press Release, which is linked in the OP) so we can get you updated. If you do NOT have your tuner registered on our website and have your profile filled out, you must get with [email protected] to get setup with an account. If you have an account but the information is not complete, it needs to be completed. You'll notice that 'Vehicle Strategy' is needed to complete your profile. Unless your original stock file is loaded in the truck, your vehicle strategy will say something like 'SPARTANENG1-SPARTANTRANS2'. This is not the correct vehicle strategy. If you are not comfortable with returning your truck to stock, you can email [email protected] with your stock file. Mick can fill that information in for you.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Now that this update has been out for a few months, what are everyone's thoughts? Customer feedback is always appreciated!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Ok it been a year since 7.10 update came out any new other updates coming out? Tuning updates? later lockup for us dually guys? even with LL with 4.30's it shifts into O/D too early.

Last edited: