someone should try it

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
Well I just pulled in the drive way from doing about a 550 mile round trip haul with a trailer and all I can say is this setup is a towing mother ***er. Ill post details after I top off later in the day.

87jumpy

Reaction score
Well I just pulled in the drive way from doing about a 550 mile round trip haul with a trailer and all I can say is this setup is a towing mother ***er. Ill post details after I top off later in the day.

Just what I need.... 1000hp tow pig. So many choices

superstroked

Reaction score

What kind of weight were you pulling? Good to hear regardless. :clapping:

JDub

Reaction score
Were you towing in that tune you were running when you left here? That thing is a smoky pig

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score

I think you should start your own topic about the build on your truck! I think you should be in Diesel Power with that truck, for sure. If you have created another topic and Ive read over it my applogies.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I was out bs'ing with some people and came back in too see his numbers on the board. Pretty impressive.

Latest posts

Members online