Something arrived

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks bill, very satisfied so far... I do not have enough air to run the hercules with my 190's and current its just a constant haze at any throttle LOL

Running atlas 80 along with tsd tuning and loving every second of it. Zero turbo lag, very noticable mid range power, and literally effortless to get to 60mph.

Vids to come :naughty: Also should bea heading to Michigan soon, theres a dyno day out there Ill be trying to make to see for fun what numbers it puts down.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Good to hear. I've had mine for almost two months and love it. On the Atlas 80 I gained about 2 mpg too.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
So have you run it stock tune + php ficm tuning?
I picked up a evo last week for more gauges and a monitor. Btw is this setup to use the gryphoon as a ficm only device alowing you to choose ficm files?

sickslow

Reaction score
Sweet! I am going to be getting my ficm tuned really soon by bill.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
So have you run it stock tune + php ficm tuning?
I picked up a evo last week for more gauges and a monitor. Btw is this setup to use the gryphoon as a ficm only device alowing you to choose ficm files?

No I havent, I have 190's so i never use the stock tune. This devices allows me to pick any FICM tune yes, as well as monitor. I need to update it though to get all the new PID's so Ill re-try that tomorrow as it wasnt working today.

The truck runs much better lower end and mid range power now. It honestly pulls hard, it just keeps going and doesnt want to stop. Im really itching to get to the track. But I need more air, I dont want to switch turbos just yet, I want to see how far I can push it on fuel with the stocker. Looks like I may have to pick up a ported intake from Steve soon. :naughty:

Then its :demon: time

strokin6L

Reaction score
i am waiting for Bill to send me a tuner so that i can roll back my ECM to the non inferred EBP strategy. I've been on the list for over a month....still waiting, hopefully soon.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
The edge evoloution and gryphoon should work just like the insight as far as gauges go. They are also able to flash tune.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the gryphon monitors PID's not available for the older monitors. Im monitoring FICM, ICP etc etc in addition to coolant and oil :naughty:

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
After some reading I was under the impression the new updates allowed ficm voltage as well as icp monitoring on the evo unit. I actually was lazy and updated mine should have it some what in the truck tomorrow and get to play with it. Probably going to monitor oil and coolant temps. Haven't decided what else to keep a eye on after that

Mdub707

Reaction score
the gryphon monitors PID's not available for the older monitors. Im monitoring FICM, ICP etc etc in addition to coolant and oil :naughty:

That's really good to know, I was unaware of this. Makes my decision to get one of these even easier.

I am going to put a little LED display in for FICM voltage. Considering how many FICM's go on my truck during a week, it will be so nice to see it right in the cab...

chappy

Reaction score
I've been using my cts to moniter the vain percentage of the turbo to make sure is moving like its suppose to. I was having lots of problems with it sticking and believe its fixed now . I was able to see it sticking though thru that because it wouldn't change with the ttesame time the truck wasn't running right. Turned out to be a wore thru wire to the map sensor from rubbing the oil line on top of the tubo. Truck would warm up and then not spool all the way. athe oil warmed the line up it would melt into the wire and run like crap.

When are yu coming to michigan and what dyno? I'm wondering if its the same one I plan to go to.

Latest posts

Members online