sorry for sync question

brown1

Reaction score
so my sync is acting up. it keeps locking up not allowing any functions from wheel, touchscreen or voice. it seems to be getting more consistent. if i go to ford's syncmyride page is says that my vehicle has the latest software which i find very hard to believe. it says my trucks last update was 2/13 which is when it was new. truck is a 13 platinum and phone is an iphone 8+. i have also tried master reset of sync several times to nary help. any help? if this is the wrong place remove it.

Jonnylu

Reaction score
so my sync is acting up. it keeps locking up not allowing any functions from wheel, touchscreen or voice. it seems to be getting more consistent. if i go to ford's syncmyride page is says that my vehicle has the latest software which i find very hard to believe. it says my trucks last update was 2/13 which is when it was new. truck is a 13 platinum and phone is an iphone 8+. i have also tried master reset of sync several times to nary help. any help? if this is the wrong place remove it.
Hello there, pretty sure there's a recall on 2013 sync my touch system.. I would call dealership and have them check through your vin #.. I'll see if I can find #..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online