• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Spartan Phalanx nDash f/s

6fourstroker

Reaction score
I have a Spartan Phalanx nDash tuner for sale. I bought it brand new from Rudy's and used it for about 2 months. Haven't even removed the plastic film off the face of the nDash. Will include all cables, sd card, driver disc and suction cup window mount.

Loved the tuner, tunes and support from tech. Just found a mini maxx for the right price so want to move this.

Re-licensed $1250 shipped

As is $1000 shipped

PayPal only

6fourstroker

Reaction score
1bc64971c1eb42e7ea3e5430f9d95ce8.jpg

5c0e284c8bd6f77f4f525a8e72319b4f.jpg

Jgon08

Reaction score
Thanks. Looks like I'm gonna need it.

Ya i would say the price is pretty high I see than usually around 700 give or take a little. It really is a pain to get it unlocked threw spartan I've done it. If you got it unlocked you would have a lot better luck.

But best of luck.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Ya i would say the price is pretty high I see than usually around 700 give or take a little. It really is a pain to get it unlocked threw spartan I've done it. If you got it unlocked you would have a lot better luck.

But best of luck.

The ones you are seeing for 700 aren't the new nDash unit I'm sure. May go ahead and re-license to take one step out of it.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
Unless something has changed, and they still have it posted on their website, their tuners will not work on the new trucks. The only 6.7s they tune are 11s and 12s.

Damn. You're right, I had no idea.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.