spartan tune, dpf delete, and egr delete installed

CAT35niner

Reaction score
thanks to sean from street diesel performance and to the dirty jersey guys for helping with the install(even if it was in the street at a bbq hahah)

It can be done with minimal tools too LOL Sounds better in person. Shes a sleeper fo sho.

Reaction score
very nice but gonna have to take off 3 points for the corrosion on the train horns. polishing clothed jumped over :)

xtreamracer8

Reaction score
th_waynecamer2004.jpg
some smoke for yall

xtreamracer8

Reaction score
Stopped for a coffee tonight left my truck running and noticed it had a knock. Sounds like it is coming from the area in which the turbo is. Still builds boost, no oil coming out exhaust, not smoking. Nursed it home and noticed sound progresses with rpm and now has a squeaky sound added to it. when I shut it off the sound continuess to come from the turbo area as the turbo spools down. Truck has 6200 miles on it, spartan warhammer added , dpf delete, and egr delete done at 4000 miles. No check engine lights or codes thrown. Going to take to dealer on monday, my guess is the turbo is on its way out

Reaction score
sadly I feel like the FAN PULLIES are becoming a problem for a lot of people.. but maybe I'm wrong sorry can't help myself :)
thats what jumping to conclusions without finding the issue does to me