Spartan with my new PCM question.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Last year I had my PCM crap out on me and I put a new one in. Since then I've been using SCT but I'm really missing my 210 for towing, can I just tune it with the Spartan or do I need to send my SD card in and pay the fee to get it working again. I haven't tried tuning with the Spartan yet because I've been worried about screwing it up lol.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, this is tricky. I know when guys have gotten reflashes at the dealer, they've been able to go into tuning and it did the original process (save stock, etc.). I would try that. Go into Tuning, try to load a tune, and see if it gives you the option to save the stock file. If you not, you may need a reset license.

Shoot me a PM if it doesn't work.

06FX4

Reaction score
Just run an innovative 285 xstreet I get 15-18 mpg city 25-27 highway has good power and is a street tune

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Hmmmmm, this is tricky. I know when guys have gotten reflashes at the dealer, they've been able to go into tuning and it did the original process (save stock, etc.). I would try that. Go into Tuning, try to load a tune, and see if it gives you the option to save the stock file. If you not, you may need a reset license.

Shoot me a PM if it doesn't work.

This worked! Thanks Jeff :D

Latest posts

Members online