Spartan

uga33

Reaction score
I love mine. Had it on my 6.4 also. They just came out with some sweet updates for the 6.4 that will trickle down to the 6.7 soon.

uga33

Reaction score
I've rode in them all. All have their +'s and -'s. As far as managing PIDs with the Spartan, the 6.7 software doesn't easily monitor as much as the 6.4. Trans shifting has been great with my 6.7 and was great with my 6.4. The biggest reason I think many don't use the Spartan is due to the lack of custom tuning options.

TLH

Reaction score
I have aSpartan I love it. I went from the Edge. Well worth the money. Transmission wise me temp went down 14 degrees. Using the Spartan.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
Ohh. Will y'all be the only ones that can do custom tuning? Also, as of now the truck will be completely stock save for maybe a EGR delete.

hotrodder_101

Reaction score
What part of Georgia are y'all in? Would it be better to bring my truck once I get some performance pieces on it? I know that's what you have to with gas engines after you make enough changes. Also, I would rather have tunes that don't Blow Smoke!!! lol

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
What part of Georgia are y'all in? Would it be better to bring my truck once I get some performance pieces on it? I know that's what you have to with gas engines after you make enough changes. Also, I would rather have tunes that don't Blow Smoke!!! lol

We are in Flat Rock, NC.

BK39

Reaction score
I assumed y'all were in Georgia because of your location.

Boosted, what are some of those companies?

Jeff is in Georgia, but Spartan is in NC.

Snoop around the 6.7 aftermarket section, you will find a couple different companies.

Latest posts

Members online