SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

java

Reaction score
Try them and let me know how they run, I may get them for my dads truck. LOL

mysticblu999

Reaction score
Ordered mine. Files already emailed. I decided I would work on my own files while I wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
I'm glad I have been keeping a mini max saved up in my bedroom for the last six months.. I knew it would come in handy.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Well guys go take a drive I want to know how they run.

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
:stupid: That is my favorite part about the H&S stuff. You can back up to a trailer hit a button 2 times and your from power to towing. How would the shift on the fly work with your trans tune if you retain the shift on the fly?

I am in for some dyno graphs as well. I am kind of leery about buying other tunes the last ones that I tired made my truck run like crap and I had super high drive pressure.

EDIT: SPE can you send me a PM on about how much a single kit is going to run and a drop in kit? Just incase this one lets go at those numbers. Also, how long and how have you been driving the truck that these tunes are on? Or just message me with any info about them you can think of that I may ask LOL

I asked because I know KEMs tuning does not retain the shift on the fly. At least last I knew it didn't.

SPE

Reaction score
Yes The shift on the fly function works the same as with the can tuning. The transmission tuning stays the same for all power levels. The trans does shift much firmer but that is not a bad thing for towing.

General instructions=
step 1- From your tuner go to install down load export your file to the sd card how you would want it.
Step 2- place sd card in computer open tunes,custom folder, and drag the ENG and Trans file out and place on your desktop.
Step 3- Then email These files to SPE.
Step 4- Receive modified tuning back and load them back to the sd card into the same folder you originally removed them from.
Step 5 - Install down load and select files labeled SPEeng and SPEtrans, enjoy.

mysticblu999

Reaction score
What tuning are you coming from prior?

Have had H&S tunes and KEM race tunes

Let us know how you like it!!

It makes more power than H&S can tunes for sure. I bet as much as KEM lvl 5 tunes only without the constant turbo flutter when you try to cruise. The trans is rough! Not as good as KEM. Really not all that bad but I'm hoping it will smooth out a little when I'm just cruising. It shifts so quick and firm it was spinning my 22s and 35s between 1-2 and 2-3 shifts. From 0-80 the EGTs got to 1455, but it got there quicker than normal. I'm happy, much happier than with the crappy KEM tunes. I'm going to leave the SPE tunes on unless I get crappy mileage like with the KEM tunes.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score

It makes more power than H&S can tunes for sure. I bet as much as KEM lvl 5 tunes only without the constant turbo flutter when you try to cruise. The trans is rough! Not as good as KEM. Really not all that bad but I'm hoping it will smooth out a little when I'm just cruising. It shifts so quick and firm it was spinning my 22s and 35s between 1-2 and 2-3 shifts. From 0-80 the EGTs got to 1455, but it got there quicker than normal. I'm happy, much happier than with the crappy KEM tunes. I'm going to leave the SPE tunes on unless I get crappy mileage like with the KEM tunes.

Sweet. I cant wait to get my file. :postwhore2:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Have any of you guys ran the H&S .29 update? The shifting really good on it. I remember when I first got the kem green tunes it shifted like that a just light throttle it would want to spin the tires on the rocks

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score

Any comparison to a spartan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mysticblu999

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any experience with a Spartan.

The trans is already smoothing out, I like it much better. As long as I get some decent mileage, I'm going to be a happy camper.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.