SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

3brorce

Reaction score
Nope your right ^^^. KEM no longer tunes on Spartan. River city has been saying they may be able to tune on spartan sometime but that may never happen either IDK.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Nope your right ^^^. KEM no longer tunes on Spartan. River city has been saying they may be able to tune on spartan sometime but that may never happen either IDK.

Correct. Josh is the only one besides Matt who can tune them. We just haven't had the time with our expansion to focus on it. Josh has been tuning my truck via dashdaq for 2 years :thumbup:

3brorce

Reaction score
Correct. Josh is the only one besides Matt who can tune them. We just haven't had the time with our expansion to focus on it. Josh has been tuning my truck via dashdaq for 2 years :thumbup:

I have both DD and SCT can I get that tune now lol?? Had a mini in my possession also but sold it way to early in the war like a d-ass.

DomStrokin6.7

Reaction score
This makes me sick to my stomach... i bought the spartan tuner and I'm currently running the 200hp war hammer tune.. I've asked them about custom tuning and they claim to have nothing in works... they also claim my 6.7 can't handle anymore as far as the weak rods everyone talks about and the smaller turbo... I'm a little annoyed that I've spent that much money on a tuner that they aren't currently testing higher tunes etc. but he way.. I'm new to power stroke army and happy to be here!!!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Welcome man!!!! And I wouldn't worry too much. I went from a spartan war hammer tune to SPE custom on a mini maxx that I had laying around and the war hammer is right there with it. The SPE tune just has a little more to it. So don't be too hard on yourself. Spartan tunes are great in my opinion

01PSD

Reaction score
In the long run though.. much more versatility can be had from the minimax (upgrades which need custom tunes)

DomStrokin6.7

Reaction score
Welcome man!!!! And I wouldn't worry too much. I went from a spartan war hammer tune to SPE custom on a mini maxx that I had laying around and the war hammer is right there with it. The SPE tune just has a little more to it. So don't be too hard on yourself. Spartan tunes are great in my opinion

Thank you Thank you. what can i do along the lines of getting more fuel to my truck? since i hear thats a big problem?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Unfortunately we are gonna have to wait until a company releases a dual fueler kit to run another fuel pump. The stock pump is just maxed out by itself on these tunes.

01PSD

Reaction score
II doing a modded CP4 for the duramax and 6.7 PS :doh: the modded K16 they did didnt work very well for some

powerstroker67

Reaction score
I have Spartan, H+S and SCT for one of our 6.7 trucks so we can test all three tuner options. I have run SPE tunes and been working with them on some transmission shifting changes, power is good. I do also have custom Spartan tunes we've been testing so I can tell you Matt is still updating 6.7 tuning. Having had a chance to dyno the new Spartan 200's to see how they compare to the others but I can tell you Matt found more fuel and the roll on's are insane

3brorce

Reaction score
Oh boy! Spartan always seems to make good power. SPE have dual fuel on Doyle's 6.7? Cant remember.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I would like to see someone come out with just a large single pump for these trucks. I dont think I want to go with the full duel fueler route, I think they usually replace the 2nd alternator don't they?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I have Spartan, H+S and SCT for one of our 6.7 trucks so we can test all three tuner options. I have run SPE tunes and been working with them on some transmission shifting changes, power is good. I do also have custom Spartan tunes we've been testing so I can tell you Matt is still updating 6.7 tuning. Having had a chance to dyno the new Spartan 200's to see how they compare to the others but I can tell you Matt found more fuel and the roll on's are insane

Good work Sean!

SAK

Reaction score
Well I just ran a 15.8 with the SPE tune. I ran a 14.7 with a custom tune from another member

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online